Listing Rules & Regulations
The most accurate database in the industry for over 15 years
Who are Professional Members?
YATCO is committed to 100% listing accuracy. YATCO works closely with leading worldwide yacht brokerage associations to ensure all broker members are qualified professionals. All YATCO Professional Members must adhere to a strict code of ethics, rules, and regulations to continue to be a YATCO Professional Memberand maintain their membership to of one or more of the following associations.
- IYBA – International Yacht Brokers Association (formally FYBA – Florida’s Yacht Brokers Associations)
- MYBA – Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association
- YBAA – Yacht Brokers Association of America
- CYBA – California Yacht Brokers Association
- NYBA – North West Yacht Brokers Association
- BCYBA – British of Columbia Yacht Brokers Association
- ABYA – Association of Brokers, Yacht Agents
- & More
How are YATCO Listings Different?
In order for YATCO Professional Members to list their yacht listings on YATCO.COM, they must show proof of a current Central Listing Agreement. A Central Listing Agreement is entered into with just one brokerage firm, thus guaranteeing the listing agent and listing broker a portion of the selling commission and most importantly ensuring every YATCO.COM user deals directly with the sole representative and true source of the yacht available for purchase and/or charter.