1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. In some areas of Yachtsforsale.com, we request or may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, and any other information from which your identity is discernable. In other areas, we collect or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your zip code, age, preferences, gender, interests and favorites. Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information. You may, however, visit our site without creating an account, subject to the limited exceptions noted herein and within the Yachtsforsale.com Terms of Service.
Our server automatically collects data about your server’s Internet address when you visit us. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address, or IP Address, is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider whenever you’re on the Internet. When you request pages from our web site, our servers may log your IP Address and sometimes your domain name. Your IP Address is used to help identify you and to gather demographic information about our customers as a whole, but does not include personally identifiable information. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g., another web site or a search engine); the pages you visit on this web Site; the web site you visit after this web site; the ads you see and/or click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this web site or a referral site; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site. Such information may also be used to gather demographic information, such as country of origin and Internet Service Provider. We may link this information with your Personal Information.
2. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process information submitted by you to be sent to third party’s you specifically requested or inquired about. For example, if you inquire about a specific yacht listing, your information will be shared with the listing broker. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any unrelated company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The contact information you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related service information, etc.
3. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
5. DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
Generally, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, if you specifically ask for information regarding a listing, charter, purchase or rental opportunity, we will share your information with the party responsible for such data on Yachtsforsale.com. Otherwise, your personal information remains within our control. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public. We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
6. CHILDRENS ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We make our best efforts to be in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and ONLINE PRIVACY services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
7. POLICY ONLY
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
9. YOUR CONSENT
11. CONTACTING US